Friday, November 6, 2009

Wow, ok so I know I am the most awesome blogger ever but calm down people get ready for it..here comes another post. Now that we have a new addition to our family I am going to try to keep it updated. Alot has happened in the last year, and I know that no one will read it so Im not going to write it. :)

We are currently living in Cardston. Austin is still working for Jared Janisko doing stucco, he is also going to school at the college two days a week, taking some pre-reqs for Dental Hygiene in the fall. At Texas State Technical College. And I work at Dr Shawn Olsen's office on main street. Our lives are crazy, I feel like a single mom. But just a month more and then life can go back to normal.

Bensen is growing like crazy. He is 13 months now,( and no people it is not time for another one) and wow is he busy. My nick name for him is "home wrecker" because he just runs around destroying everything in his path! But we love him. Can't wait for him to start talking!!

Well that is as updated as it gets so here are a few pics over the last year!




3 comments:

Joni said...

I just found you on here through Cammi's blog!! I'm totally gonna blog stalk you now....muahahahaha!

Roe Family said...

Where's your Pictures of your family??? They R so cute!!

Cammi said...

YOU WROTE A NEW POST!!! WOOT WOOT!!